Tuesday, July 20, 2010

For the last several days I have been extremely tired even tho I have been sleeping well. Getting off the road early yesterday seems have done wonders for me. Even felt like I had a little spring in my step.

Today has been an easy day. We are at Pinny Park Campground in Pinconning, Michigan. On the edge of Lake Huron. Today we have seen Lake Michigan and Lake Huron.

Tomorrow I have to see about getting tires for the camper. Was sitting outside this evening and the tires are in terrible shape. Flat spots, no tread. Its a wonder I have not had a problem with them. But I must say, those tires have been thru Hell. Over 14,000 miles and some of the roughest roads you can imagine. Plus mileage I have put on them in the last two years. So I don't think I can complain too much. Just hope I can find what I need and get down to Washtenaw at a reasonable time. It is 145 miles from here.

I have given up on locating my half-brother, as I think he may be deceased. What I would like to do now is to see if I can find out where my Great Grandparents are buried. I have found some info that goes back to the 1600's.

No comments:

Post a Comment